Terms of Service
Please keep in mind that ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to CIPD Assignment Help, and ‘you’ or ‘customer’ refers to the user of our site.
It’s important to note that our content is copyrighted and that CIPD Assignment Help owns all of the materials. Furthermore, we permit you to print or download the information for personal and non-commercial use only. Please be aware that no content from this site may be used for commercial gain, and no one is permitted to alter or edit the material in order to use it for any purpose.
The payment procedure
Please keep in mind that all payments must be made through internet banking, Paypal, Western Union, Visa Debit/Credit Card, or Master Card. Please double-check that your funds have cleared before proceeding with your purchase.
Also, keep in mind that you may be charged transaction fees by your bank, for which we are not responsible.
Terms of Service
Please keep in mind that when we accept your order, we make every effort to provide our customers with the best possible assistance with their writing tasks and projects. Furthermore, we request that our services be used only as a means of gaining access to the resources needed to complete the assignment. Finally, please keep in mind that we provide our clients with suggestions and references to help them write high-quality papers.
- Please keep in mind that by placing your order, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
- Our writers complete your order based on the instructions you provided. If you are dissatisfied with the sample paper, please contact us and we will revise it for you for an indefinite period of time at no cost. You can also use our refund policy if you are not satisfied after three revisions.
- The pricing and delivery timeframes listed on the Agency’s website are only for informational purposes; a client may reject alternative pricing and/or delivery timeframes provided by the Agency. If this is the case, we will not process the order or collect payment for it, and the transaction will be considered canceled.
- When you sign up for our website, you will receive a subscription email with information about what we offer and promotional offers.
The information provided by our customers
To provide you with our services, we ask that you accept and provide us with authentic, up-to-date, and adequate information about yourself and the project in a timely manner.
If you place an order with us, you must provide us with the relevant order criteria. Please keep in mind that we will provide you with a price based on the information you provide on the order form. If you provide additional requirements later, they may not be taken into account when processing your purchase, and any instructions added are subject to and may incur an additional charge.
If you have any additional reference materials, information, or instructions for the writer, please send them to us via email as soon as possible.
Assume that any delay on your part prevents or delays our performance of our contractual obligations. In that case, we will not be liable for any costs or damages incurred by you as a result of the delay, whether direct or indirect.
Please keep in mind that CIPD Assignment Help assist in ensuring that every order is completed within the agreed-upon time frame. If we are unable to do so, you will be contacted via email and given the option of requesting an extension of the delivery date or a refund in accordance with our refund policy.
It is illegal to duplicate, edit, distribute, reproduce, or even sell any work received through us without our express permission. We will terminate any agreement between you and us if any of the conditions are violated.
- Ultimately, CIPD Assignment Help provides its clients with research and reference services. As a result, our assignment writing service strictly prohibits any misconduct that could result in plagiarism or copyright infringement.
- Please keep in mind that CIPD Assignment Help may contact clients via SMS, email, or phone to inform them of important developments. If the user’s cellphone number is no longer reachable, the user releases us from any liability, including damages, financial fines, and expenses.
- To use CIPD Assignment Help, you must be at least 16 years old. We may allow you to use our services if you are under the age of 16, but you must have permission from your parent or legal guardian.
- Please keep in mind that if our clients do not follow the terms and conditions correctly, we reserve the right to terminate the user’s license.
Revision and Refund Policy
We recommend that our client review our refund policy.
Resolution of disputes
What if there is a disagreement arising from or related to these terms or any contract between the client and us? If this is the case, we recommend that you first try to resolve the matter in good faith through mediation with us before proceeding to arbitration.
CIPD Assignment Help reserves the right to terminate the service agreement in whole or in part at any time.
Finally, we are not liable for any breach of contract caused by events beyond our reasonable control, such as network latency or third-party email misdirection.